this has been superceded by the v7
hey I'm not building lite-client for patchbay at the moment. I'll leave this here as a reference in case anyone intends to build lite-client support
hey matt and I are having trouble getting this - I think there are a couple of blobs we need to sync
hmm, I've never seen that, let me know if this recurs and what it is that you were doing at the time
MERGED! thanks cryptix, looks great
Nice one ! merged
is this resolved @cryptix ?
merged into 6.9.0
Wow it is disturbingly fast. I thought the slow search was fun, but this is more like the offline web!
- ☐ highlighting
- ☐ search 'members' and it doesn't highlight 'members' (is this a reflection of the underlying search
- ☐ it's highlighting the channel name on messages too?
- ☐ README
- ☐ can you add an install not to the sbot setup (plugins.install) and maybe note which ones are optional (I don't know)
- ☐ flume
- ☐ is any of this going to be effected with the introduction of flume?
- ☐ needs master merged in. I made some simple changes to the search page, lemme know if anything needs clarifying.
@cel this is awesome
patchwork-next implements search on anything that doesn't have a sigil (# & %) - I think it's a much kinder default and wouldn't cost us anything to implement (that I can see).
Reviewing code now while some index builds. Sidenote - when sbot starts I would love a key of what the different chars spewing by are, e.g.
x : message index + : search index . : message synce
(made up, I have no idea!)
Built with git-ssb-web